| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Golea in April is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.7mm (0.1in) of liquid precipitates during on average 1 day.
- The skies in El Golea are very sunny having an average of an appreciable 10:29 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 12:53.
- There are approximately 2:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Golea April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in El Golea, Algeria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding El Golea:
- Miliana, Algeria - 640.2 kms (397.8 miles) N
- Chlef, Algeria - 644.1 kms (400.3 miles) NNW
- Oran, Algeria - 649.2 kms (403.4 miles) NNW
- Oujoa, Morocco - 649.2 kms (403.4 miles) NW
- Bechar, Algeria - 498.4 kms (309.7 miles) WNW
- Beni Abbes, Algeria - 485.3 kms (301.6 miles) W
- Timimoun, Algeria - 288.8 kms (179.5 miles) WSW
- Adrar, Algeria - 420.2 kms (261.1 miles) SW
- In Salah, Algeria - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) S
- Ouallene Bordj, Algeria - 682.7 kms (424.2 miles) SSW
- Algiers, Algeria - 684.8 kms (425.5 miles) N
- Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria - 680.9 kms (423.1 miles) N
- Batna, Algeria - 659.7 kms (409.9 miles) NNE
- Biskra, Algeria - 541.7 kms (336.6 miles) NNE
- Djelfa, Algeria - 459.2 kms (285.3 miles) N
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 492.6 kms (306.1 miles) NE
- Touggourt, Algeria - 411.8 kms (255.9 miles) NE
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) NNE
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 335.6 kms (208.6 miles) ENE
- Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria - 461.8 kms (287 miles) SE