| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Golea in May is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.9mm (0.1in) of liquid is dropped during on average 1 day.
- In May the blue above El Golea is beaming having on average a dazzling 11:27 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:41.
- There are approximately 2:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Golea May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in El Golea, Algeria
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding El Golea:
- Miliana, Algeria - 640.2 kms (397.8 miles) N
- Chlef, Algeria - 644.1 kms (400.3 miles) NNW
- Oran, Algeria - 649.2 kms (403.4 miles) NNW
- Oujoa, Morocco - 649.2 kms (403.4 miles) NW
- Bechar, Algeria - 498.4 kms (309.7 miles) WNW
- Beni Abbes, Algeria - 485.3 kms (301.6 miles) W
- Timimoun, Algeria - 288.8 kms (179.5 miles) WSW
- Adrar, Algeria - 420.2 kms (261.1 miles) SW
- In Salah, Algeria - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) S
- Ouallene Bordj, Algeria - 682.7 kms (424.2 miles) SSW
- Algiers, Algeria - 684.8 kms (425.5 miles) N
- Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria - 680.9 kms (423.1 miles) N
- Batna, Algeria - 659.7 kms (409.9 miles) NNE
- Biskra, Algeria - 541.7 kms (336.6 miles) NNE
- Djelfa, Algeria - 459.2 kms (285.3 miles) N
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 492.6 kms (306.1 miles) NE
- Touggourt, Algeria - 411.8 kms (255.9 miles) NE
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) NNE
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 335.6 kms (208.6 miles) ENE
- Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria - 461.8 kms (287 miles) SE