Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Algeria > El Golea Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Algeria flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in El Golea, Algeria

  • Records suggest sunlight hours in El Golea range from 8:11 for each day in November to 12:29 per day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 13:58 long and the shortest day is 10:01 long.
  • The longest day is 3:57 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 3744 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 10:15 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 85.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 14.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 59.8° above the horizon at El Golea.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 08:23 09:18 10:19 10:50 11:27 11:56 12:29 11:50 10:26 09:27 08:18 08:11   10:15
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 10:24 11:03 11:56 12:53 13:41 14:04 13:54 13:13 12:18 11:22 10:34 10:11   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 82 (18) 85 (15) 87 (13) 85 (15) 85 (15) 86 (14) 91 (9) 90 (10) 86 (14) 84 (16) 80 (20) 81 (19)   85 (15)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 39.5 48.8 59.7 71.4 79.6 82.9 79.8 71.5 60 48.5 39.4 36   59.8

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby El Golea, Algeria

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy